Tree of Creativity is looking for a detail oriented volunteer to work closely with and assist the Founder of the organization.
We are an underground community of creators. Tree of Creativity is a place where artwork, writings, videos, music, and any creative medium can and will be accepted. It was created with the hope of showcasing true creativity that may not be accepted everywhere, but will be appreciated here. This is a place of acceptance, of appreciation, and community, where you can share your true self and your true works without judgment. From drawings to short films and writings, creativity is creativity and this is the place to show what you have.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Tree of Creativity’s social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Distribution of press and promotional information
- Other duties as assigned by staff
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent general office and communication skills, including phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Responsible, self-motivated, and flexible
- Art background not required
Volunteer opportunity to begin in Summer 2017. Schedule is flexible and made around candidates availability. Minimum of approximately 3 hours per week. Volunteer is unpaid.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.